Posted in Kafevend Blog
The quiz with crunch
Do you like a biscuit with your tea? After our foray into shortbread
earlier this week, we decided to create a biscuit themed quiz...
1. A straightforward question to begin: which came first, the Digestive or the Rich Tea?
a- Digestive b- Rich Tea
2. Which of the following ingredients gave the Digestive biscuit its name?
a- fennel seeds b- caraway seeds
c- milk of magnesia d- bicarbonate of soda
3. Who was the Garibaldi biscuit named after?
a- a general b- a baker
b- a teacher d- a politician
4. Where in the UK are Jammie Dodgers made?
a- Scotland b- Wales
c- England d- Northern Ireland
5. Which well known biscuit firm does 'Made in Chelsea' star, Jamie Laing, stand to inherit?
a- Burton's b- McVitie's
c- Tunnock's d- Fox's
6. Can you put the following biscuits in order of when they first appeared for sale?
a- Bourbon b- Garibaldi
c- Jaffa Cake d- Chocolate Digestive
7. Which of the British forces chomped their way through the forerunner to the biscuit?
a- British Army b- Royal Navy
c- Royal Air Force d- Royal Marines
8. Which of these famous four opted for a wedding cake made of Rich Tea biscuits?
a- Jamie Oliver b- Danny Dyer
c- David Beckham d- Prince William