Posted in Kafevend Blog
It's Mother's Day on Sunday and in the spirit of encouraging Mums everywhere to relax and put their feet up for a change, we've taken a look at some great gift ideas from popular High Street tea emporiums, Twinings and Whittard.
Starting with Twinings:
- A range of glass tea jars filled with different themed teabags are priced around the £10 mark. Lots of new teas to try and once they're all finished, a pretty storage jar to use over and over again.
- For £23 you could buy a Weave glass mug complete with porcelain infuser and box of herbal tea. The porcelain infuser means your Mum can brew her own loose leaf tea without need of a teapot and strainer. The porcelain infusers come in a range of pastel colours and are paired with different types of tea, so for instance the pink one comes with Raspberry and Dragon Fruit Tea.
- At £13 are a range of colour-themed gifts, each including a Twinings canvas shopping bag, a teacup & coaster and box of herbal tea.
- If you're on a budget, there are a choice of caddies with teabags for £5 each, including a traditional Earl Grey option.
Let's move on to see what Whittard have to offer:
- If you feel that Mother's Day is as much about flowers as tea, then check out their Ascot Floral range of fine bone china. Mugs are £12 or for a more refined feel £18 will buy a beautiful cup and saucer.
- £20 will get you the beautifully presented Teas of the World selection box and if you're catering for a mother who prefers coffee, no problem – there's a corresponding box of Coffees of the World!
- At £18 there's an Instant Tea Selection Gift Set that comprises six different fruit teas, such as Damson Plum and Turkish Apple, in appealing retro packaging.
- Coming in at £14 are a wide range of loose leaf tea pouches complete with silver plated infuser especially for making a cup of tea for one, or should I say- cup of tea for Mum!
Hope that's given you some ideas for your shopping tomorrow if you're not already sorted.